The Ultimate Job Interview
How to prepare in 3 simple steps
Need to nail that job interview?
Prepare for any job interview in less than an
Want to put your best self forward at your upcoming job interview?
Or would you like to polish your interview skills in general?
- Worried about how to answer the many questions?
- Not sure what they will even ask you?
- Not feeling confident, and hoping they won’t notice how nervous you are?
You need a quick JOB INTERVIEW PREP COURSE!
Now imagine if you had…
- A great overview of the company AND the role
- Answers prepared to the most common interview questions
- The confidence to let yourself shine in this interview
Great news! This online program is here to help with just that. Prepare for a job interview quickly and boost your confidence!
Introducing The Ultimate Job Interview
For most people a job interview is equal parts scary and exciting.
Whether you feel ready for this step or not, preparation is your friend and it does not have to take long.
How does it work?
The best way to prepare for anything is clarity and focus
- Three structured steps to prepare quickly
- A simple workbook to track your notes and progress
- Bonus tips: how to follow up after the interview
Being prepared in the right way is the thing that can make the biggest difference between you and the other candidates. What would it cost you to not prepare properly to secure this role?
Get instant access to all this!
- Simple tools to check in with yourself and boost your confidence
- Checklist to get an accurate overview of the company and role
- The most common questions you need to be ready for
- How to follow up and ask for feedback after the interview
Hi, I'm Emmy. A career coach and minimalist with a love of travel and adventure.
I am passionate about helping people just like you unlock what's next in their career to truly enjoy and connect with the value they add.
I've enjoyed a varied career of different roles myself and know first hand how rewarding it is when you find the place that's right for you.
Because yes, it is possible to truly love what you do!